Some CLARK Forklift Truck Service Manuals PDF (with Error Codes DTC & Wiring Diagrams) are above the page.
Clark, which was founded in 1903, began its history as a manufacturer of spare parts for automobiles.
This continued until 1917, when the company invented the world's first industrial loader, thereby setting the standard for a modern prototype.
Since then, for more than 80 years, the company has been a technological trendsetter in the global industry of lifting and transport equipment.
In 1917, the company designed the first tractor tractor in Buchanan, Michigan. A year after the debut, eight saw the lightl. By the way, in the same year the first Tructractor was sent to France.
Thus, the beginning of the export was laid.
1921 was marked by the release of the model Trucklift, whose carrying capacity was from 2 to 5 tons. Using the success of its predecessor, a year later, a new model Trucklift was released.
After 2 years, the Duat was introduced to the market: a three-wheeler capable of lifting a 750-kg load. In addition, Tructractor and Trucklift models are now being produced at the company's new plant in Battle Creek, Michigan.
In 1926, a new model was introduced: the Clark towing vehicle, capable of withstanding a weight of up to 1,200 kg. It became a replacement for the Duat, which could carry only 700 kg. By the way, a year later the market was supplemented by a new towing tractor Clark. It was used to tow planes and trailers.
1928 became famous for the release of Tructier, the world's first forklift truck with an internal combustion engine.
10 years later, Carloader, the world's first compact forklift, was released.
The year 1939 was marked by the development of Utilitruc, a new high-performance, high-reliability forklift truck that was used in the engineering industry.
Despite the war, in 1942, the new models Electric Clipper, Carloader and Utilitrus were released, and in 1943 - the first forklift on the pneumatic course Planeloader.
In the first post-war year, the Yardlift 40 was released. It became the first of a line of loaders with pneumatic tires. It could be used both in open areas and indoors.
1948 became famous for the release of innovative Dynatork parts. It is an electromagnetic transmission device between an internal combustion engine and a transmission. It replaced the dry clutch that was previously used in the design of forklifts. In addition, this year Clark Equipment entered into a licensing agreement with Tutt-Bryant Limited in Sydney, Australia, and two years later with the German Schultz-Stinnes of Essen.
By 1951, the Hydrolift and Electrolift forklift trucks entered the market for the first time. Released later under the name Powrworker, the Electrolift loaders were electric battery-powered loaders.
1956 marked the development of a new line of forklifts Clarklift. It produced models with both pneumatic tires and tires with rubberized rims, as well as models operating on either gasoline or electricity.
After 8 years, Clark was recognized as the first manufacturer of loaders, which produces absolutely all of its models with a closed cab and driver's seat back. Also, the production of loaders was organized at a plant in Canada.
Three years later, a new model TW15 / 20 was produced. She became the first electric three-wheel loader in the United States. This easy-to-operate loader became immediately in demand in many areas: when working in warehouses, transporting goods, etc.
A new development was the release in 1968 of the C500 line - electric and gasoline trucks with tires of any kind.
In 1972, forklifts appeared that were equipped with a dual power system.
Two years later, the plant in Georgetown, Kentucky, began the production of strong, narrow-passage electric lift trucks.
1976 became famous for the release of the firm’s 500,000th creation. They became a four-wheel forklift C500-50 with an internal combustion engine. It was donated to West Michigan University in 1977, where it is still in operation.
In 1981, the new comfortable ergonomic electric four-wheeled ECA17-30 and EPA 20-30 entered the market. At the same time, ECA evolved in 1987 into a model in ECS17-30, which, in turn, became a model ECG20-32 in 1996.
Two years later, the company launched a program to improve work safety. A patent for this innovation was received by all manufacturers of forklift trucks absolutely free of charge.
1985 entered the history of the company with the release of the new GCS / GPS System series. The concept of this model range was that the buyer himself could choose which engine, transmission and other details he wanted.
The year 1991 became important for the company, since Clark was the first manufacturing company to offer, at the request of the buyer, the installation of an engine running on natural gas. This saved money and reduced harmful emissions.
In 1994, the market saw a four-wheel model range.